The Magpul ACS-L (Adaptable Carbine Stock - Light) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. A streamlined version of the ACS, the ACS-L utilizes the same center storage compartment and cheek weld but removes the battery tubes for a slimmer, lighter weight package.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Mid – Included reversible Sling Mount Kit – TYPE 3 fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.00" sling loop
Sons Of Liberty Gun Works was founded on the principle of producing hard use, purpose built weapons for Americans in 2012. Our company was founded by two lifelong firearms enthusiasts and one US Navy SEAL. We produce a wide range of products including M4 based rifles and Mk10 Rifles, over take on the classic AR-10.
All our products are backed by a LIFETIME Warranty. We can do this because we believe in only providing products that we believe in and would stake our reputation on. Our entire staff has been thoroughly trained by the best armorers in the proper procedures to build and diagnose problems with the M4 platform.
We provide in house custom rifle builds, repairs, cerakote, special order of non AR Platform firearms, training on the AR platform and consulting work. Come by and check us out, our doors are always open and the after hours beers are always cold.