The MOE SL Stock – Mil-Spec Model (MOE Slim Line) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes.
Designed for the modern battlefield, the sleek profile, dual-side release latches, rolled toe, and angled rubber butt-pad are optimized for use with body armor or modular gear and provides for efficient shoulder transitions.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on receiver extension tube
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear – Integral push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
Sons Of Liberty Gun Works was founded on the principle of producing hard use, purpose built weapons for Americans in 2012. Our company was founded by two lifelong firearms enthusiasts and one US Navy SEAL. We produce a wide range of products including M4 based rifles and Mk10 Rifles, over take on the classic AR-10.
All our products are backed by a LIFETIME Warranty. We can do this because we believe in only providing products that we believe in and would stake our reputation on. Our entire staff has been thoroughly trained by the best armorers in the proper procedures to build and diagnose problems with the M4 platform.
We provide in house custom rifle builds, repairs, cerakote, special order of non AR Platform firearms, training on the AR platform and consulting work. Come by and check us out, our doors are always open and the after hours beers are always cold.